The morning is the part of the wedding day when things can go awry and your timeline can get thrown off. I’m a firm believer that when the morning runs smoothly, the whole day runs more smoothly. Here are 3 Tips to Have a Stress-Free Wedding Morning.
3 Tips to Have a Stress-Free Wedding Morning
1. Always allow more time than you think you need for hair and makeup.
Usually when my timeline gets thrown off, it is because hair and makeup took longer than expected. Give yourself and your bridesmaids plenty of time. This will allow you to get all the photos you were dreaming of leading up to the wedding.
Make sure to communicate to your hair and Makeup team when you HAVE to be ready for photos. You can also share your wedding day photography timeline with them. If you just tell them when the ceremony is, they won’t know that you were planning robe photos, a daddy and daughter first look, etc. COMMUNICATION IS KEY.
If you end up getting ready with a little time to spare…you can always make a fun Tik Tok with your best gal pals! It’s a win-win!
2. Have All Your Details in a Box
Have all your wedding day details in a box ready for your photographer. This includes all 3 rings. By having all your important details together, you are saving time and ensuring that all your details get captured. Your photographer doesn’t have to guess what is important to you.
Here are some items I suggest to put in your wedding detail box!
1. Invitation suite – includes envelopes, RSVP cards, Invitation, save the dates, etc.
2. Shoes & Garter
3. Your jewelry – earrings, RING, necklace, etc. Please let me know if any of it has a special meaning to you.
4. Perfume Bottle
5. Vow books, gifts or special letters written to/from your future spouse.
3. Have your bouquet delivered to you! Or at least some loose flowers. If you are getting ready in a different location than your ceremony…make sure to have some florals ready for your photographer to pair with your details. There is just something about fresh florals
leave a comment